- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson's disease
- Crohn's disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- "Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above"
- "A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification"
- "Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition"
You'll notice the last three bullet points are not explicit conditions, but language defining what a doctor may determine is a qualifying health condition. For example, a qualified ordering physician (like Dr. Brown or Dr. MacMillan) may determine that depression, anxiety, chronic pain or other types of health conditions are comparable to the list of diseases, or that they are causing chronic nonmalignant pain, and therefore may determine the patient should be able to obtain medical cannabis.
If you are interested in medical marijuana in Florida for pain relief, nausea reduction, appetite stimulation or for other reasons related to your health condition, the next step is to schedule an evaluation with a qualified ordering physician like the doctors at Access Marijuana RX.
To arrange an evaluation at our St. Petersburg office, located in a state-of-the-art, comfortable practice near the Bayfront Health St. Petersburg campus, please call the team at Access Marijuana Rx, at 727-209-5470.
The experienced, caring doctors at our practice offer individualized, personalized service. We make sure our patients have honest, straightforward information about medical cannabis and how to use it. We also establish ongoing relationships with our patients, checking in to make sure cannabis is working for you and that you have the resources you need.